With so many options for travel around the globe, we often forget some of the most amazing sites are right next door, so to speak. The Western US offers many unique attractions, from national monuments and parks to best kept secrets known mostly to seasoned travelers and locals.
We’ve packaged the very best of these experiences into eleven unique, exclusive and unforgettable adventures. See the West the way it was meant to be seen, without having to drive or stress. We pride ourselves on taking the road less traveled and telling the stories that have formed the great history of the West.
These tours continue to be some of our most popular vacations and with this year’s new and updated itineraries, there is sure to be a Western tour that will help shorten your bucket list.
You can check out all of the great options and their inclusions here: Boscov’s Travel Western Tours
- 10-Day Alaska by Land- June 1-10, 2013
- Enjoy escorted tours around the beautiful state of Alaska including a train ride, a private sightseeing cruise and tours of Denali National Park.
- 10-Day Northern California & Yosemite - June 16-25, 2013
- There will be no whining on this tour, but plenty of wine! Visit several California wineries as well as tour the picturesque San Francisco Bay and surrounding areas. Also, enjoy the beauty of nature in Yosemite National Park.
- 9-Day Wonderful Wild West - July 13-21, 2013
- Tour Denver, CO; journey along the Oregon Trail; visit Mt.Rushmore; explore Yellowstone National Park and much more in the Wonderful Wild West!
- 10-Day Oregon/Washington Cities, Seashores and Mountains - July 28- August 6, 2013
- Did you know you can visit a rain forest in the US? You can in Washington! You can also visit the Lewis and Clark National Historic Park and Mt. Saint Helen’s National Volcanic Monument and much more on this exciting adventure!
- 9-Day Northern Rockies National Parks - August 10-18, 2013
- Explore Yellowstone National Park and take unique tours of the Northern Rockies such as an open air train tour and a tour on an antique fire engine!
- 9-Day Western National Parks - August 31 – September 8, 2013
- Take exciting tours of Salt Lake City, UT, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. Have your cameras at the ready!
- 9-Day Southern National Parks, including Lake Mead and Las Vegas - September 15-23, 2013
- Besides living it up on the Las Vegas Strip, enjoy the beauty of the Colorado River, Arches National Park, Capital Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. This could be your lucky trip!
- 9-Day Colorado and New Mexico Balloon Fiesta - September 29 – October 7, 2013
- Tour the Garden of the Gods and Rocky Mountain National Park, take memorable train rides through beautiful landscapes and top it all off with a visit to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!
- 7-Day Ozark Autumn with Branson - October 13-19, 2013
- This trip is packed with entertainment! Enjoy dinner and a show at Dixie Stampede, an acrobatic display during the Acrobats of China Show, and the musical stylings of the Oakridge Boys and the 12 Irish Tenors. And don’t forget touring the lovely landscapes and museums of the area.
- 7-Day Colorado Christmas - December 3-9, 2013
- Enjoy the holiday season in gorgeous Colorado! Take part in a Christmas parade, enjoy the Christmas lights and even do some holiday shopping at the Georgetown Christmas Market.
- 7-Day Southern California with Rose Parade – December 30, 2013 – January 4, 2014
- Get a behind the scenes look at the Rose Parade before enjoying the finished product. Also, tour all that Southern California has to offer including Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Reagan Presidential Library and Warner Brothers Studios!
All of the Boscov’s Journey West packages include the following:
- Airport transfers in your destination cities (except for pre- and post-tour arrivals)
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation throughout the tour
- First class accommodations
- Several meals
- Services of a professional Journey West Tour Director
- Admissions and guided tours of all included activities
- Porterage of on piece of luggage throughout the tour
- Souvenir memory group photo
- Special photo album
- All taxes and gratuities for the Tour Director and Driver
For more information or to book your Journey West adventure, contact your local Boscov’s Travel Specialist by calling 800-755-8020 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.