Looking for a fun, ghostly fall tour? Well, you’re in luck because we’re hosting another spooktacular motorcoach tour with our favorite creepy Tour Guide, Charles J. Adams III.
Charlie is an established author, tour guide and paranormal expert specializing in ghosts, hauntings, lore and legends. He has written more than 30 books, conducted ghost tours in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Scotland, Wales and England; and has been a featured commentator on A&E, TLC, MTV, National Geographic Channel, History Channel and the Travel Channel. Are you impressed? I know I am! Spend five days and four nights traveling to Connecticut and Rhode Island with lots of great stops and guided tours along the way that will send chills up your spine!
“Authors, Artists and Apparitions”
A Spirited New England Motorcoach Tour
September 9-13, 2013
Your New England Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation via private motorcoach equipped with reclining seats and restroom.
- Four (4) nights’ hotel accommodations – 2 nights in the Hartford, Connecticut area, 2 nights in Newport, Rhode Island. Baggage handling for one bag per person included
- Seven (7) Meals – four (4) Breakfasts, one (1) lunch, two (2) dinners
- Guided tour of SUNNYSIDE, home of Washington Irving, author of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, New York and walking tour of the SLEEPY HOLLOW CEMETERY, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Guided tour of the MARK TWAIN HOUSE, Hartford, Connecticut
- Tour of the NORMAN ROCKWELL MUSEUM, Stockbridge, Massachusetts
- Visits to HISTORIC DEERFIELD VILLAGE and YANKEE CANDLE, Deerfield, Massachusetts
- GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF SALEM, MASSACHUSETTS – Learn about Salem’s haunted past, the infamous Witch Trials, chilling cemeteries and documented paranormal activity
- Admission to the FALL RIVER HISTORICAL SOCIETY, Fall River, Massachusetts. The Society’s extensive collection contains artifacts relating to the rich and varied history of Fall River, including artifacts and manuscripts relating to the life and trial of Miss Lizzie Borden.
- Tour of the LIZZIE BORDEN BED & BREAKFAST MUSEUM, Fall River, Massachusetts. Visit the house where Andrew and Abby Borden were found mysteriously murdered. Their daughter, Lizzie, was tried and acquitted for the murders which were never solved.
- GUIDED DRIVING TOUR OF NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND
- Tour THE BREAKERS, one of Newport’s famous Gilded Age “Summer Cottages”.
- EVENING WALKING GHOST TOUR of Newport, Rhode Island. Take a lantern-led stroll down shadowy lanes and discover the ghosts, ghouls and legends of this haunted city by the sea.
- Admission to MYSTIC SEAPORT, Mystic, Connecticut. Discover American maritime history first-hand as you climb aboard tall ships, stroll through a 19th-century coastal village, explore exhilarating exhibits, and watch a working preservation shipyard in action.
- Services of a Professional Boscov’s Tour Escort
- All taxes and gratuities for included features
For more information or to book your spooky adventure today, contact your local Boscov’s Travel Specialist by calling 800-755-8020 or emailing email@example.com.